Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Upselling and cross selling, part of Getting Started with Dreamweaver CS5 and Business Catalyst.
One of the key principles of modern- day marketing is once your customers have…expressed an interest in one item, offer them another.…If you offer a similar or related item, this technique is called cross selling.…If you offer them an item that enhances the product they've marked for…purchases, it's upselling.…Business Catalyst provides ways for you to do both.…Let's take a look at cross selling.…So from the Admin page, we'll go up to eCommerce and choose Products.…The way cross selling works in Business Catalyst is you assign related products…to any particular product that you choose.…
Let me select the Beaches of California DVD here, and then I'll scroll down a little bit.…Under the Action Box, you will see Create upsell/crosssell. Click on that.…And then in another dialog box here, you'll see products that are listed on the left…are all the products, and you can choose which ones this particular product is…to be related to, by selecting them and moving them to the right.…So this is the Beaches of California DVD.…
Prerequisite: Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training.
- Exploring the capabilities of Business Catalyst
- Modifying Business Catalyst modules and templates in Dreamweaver
- Extending to clients the ability to modify their web pages in the browser
- Managing downloadable documents with the Literature module
- Utilizing Business Catalyst's customer and content management features
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Building a store catalog
- Setting up a payment gateway
- Customizing the checkout experience
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Trainingwith James Williamson15h 22m Beginner
Dreamweaver CS5 New Featureswith James Williamson1h 33m Intermediate
1. Introducing Business Catalyst
2. Integrating Business Catalyst with Dreamweaver
3. Using InContext Editing
4. Advanced Business Catalyst Features
5. Building an Online Store with Business Catalyst
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.