Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Updating your website using Adobe Muse, part of Business Catalyst Integration with Muse.
- Needing to edit or update your website…is an inevitable thing that's gonna happen…to everybody that's a Web designer,…whether you're working with clients or whether you're…just dealing with your own personal website.…In this movie, what I'm going to do is walk you…through the process of updating your website…from Adobe Muse, and then publishing…those changes to Business Catalyst.…So what we're going to do is, we're gonna go in here…and just double-click on this test site that we have here.…And what I'm going to do is, I'm going to just…make some very basic changes to it.…And so, first thing I'm gonna do is,…I'm gonna change the heading here to say,…"We're an Awesome Company."…And that doesn't really fit right there,…so what I'm going to have to do is resize this box,…just a tad bit, and so once I get that resized,…and everything fits on the same line again,…I'll move that back flush over there.…
And I can also go into the test_site…section here, go into the A-Master,…and inside of A-Master, what I'm going to do…
- Setting up a Business Catalyst account
- Making and uploading website changes
- Customizing your domain name
- Upgrading to a premium hosting plan
- Adding premium features to a Muse website