Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding the Business Catalyst partnership, part of Getting Started with Dreamweaver CS5 and Business Catalyst.
Business Catalyst is structured to offer Web designers relatively complete…access to their system at no cost, so they can decide if it's right for them.…You can even build out an entire site for a client for free.…In fact, you can build as many sites as you would like for subscribing clients…as a no-cost partner with Business Catalyst.…To get started, sign up for a free account at businesscatalyst.com.…We will click on the Free Sign Up button, and now we will enter your own unique…business name--mine is called Nice Joe-- your e-mail address, and then the first…and last name, your password, and then confirm the password.…
Let me scroll down.…Because Business Catalyst is a global company, you need to choose your country.…I'll stick with the United States here. Set up my time zone.…If you have a referral code that lowers the cost, you can enter it at this point.…And now let's enter in the CAPTCHA.…And if you agree with the partner/reseller agreement as well as the privacy…policy, and you want to continue, click the check box and then click Submit.…
Prerequisite: Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training.
- Exploring the capabilities of Business Catalyst
- Modifying Business Catalyst modules and templates in Dreamweaver
- Extending to clients the ability to modify their web pages in the browser
- Managing downloadable documents with the Literature module
- Utilizing Business Catalyst's customer and content management features
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Building a store catalog
- Setting up a payment gateway
- Customizing the checkout experience
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Trainingwith James Williamson15h 22m Beginner
Dreamweaver CS5 New Featureswith James Williamson1h 33m Intermediate
1. Introducing Business Catalyst
2. Integrating Business Catalyst with Dreamweaver
3. Using InContext Editing
4. Advanced Business Catalyst Features
5. Building an Online Store with Business Catalyst
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.