Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding the Business Catalyst hosting options, part of Muse: Business Catalyst Integration.
- If you ever feel like you're bumping up against the walls…of the free hosted website that was given to you through…Creative Cloud or through the general web hosting platform…that you're using initially, you may want to upgrade…your web hosting platform here on Business Catalyst,…and in order to do that, you can do it one of two ways.…Initially, you'll probably see a blue button…somewhere in the top right-hand corner that says upgrade.…If you don't see that button, you can go right over here…to where it says Site Settings, and then you can go down to…Site Management.…Inside of the Site Management section,…you can go to this Upgrade section down here at the bottom.…
Now it's telling me that the Creative Cloud web hosting…site slot will be freed up if I upgrade.…This just means that I'm currently grandfathered in…underneath that five free websites plan…that I discussed earlier in the course.…This has since been phased out, so we do not…have that available to everyone,…so you may or may not see this bit of text right here.…
- Setting up a Business Catalyst account
- Making and uploading website changes
- Customizing your domain name
- Upgrading to a premium hosting plan
- Adding premium features to a Muse website