Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up an email campaign, part of Dreamweaver CS5: Business Catalyst Integration.
Many web site owners work with third-party companies to handle their e-mail marketing.…While this can be effective,…it's nowhere near as useful as Business Catalyst's built-in e-mail…marketing functionality.…Because it's integrated with the rest of your online business, you can more…easily communicate with your customers-- both potential and current--and you…retain complete design control.…So to start, you log in to Business Catalyst and go to your Admin console, and…then select Marketing.…Now the first step in setting up an e-mail marketing piece is creating an…e-mail marketing campaign.…
So I'll go over to the Action Box and choose Create a new Campaign.…There are two different types of campaigns that Business Catalyst can handle:…it can send a one-off e-mail to any other recipients that you choose, or you…can send a customer loyalty e-mail for recipients who might be having an…anniversary or a birthday.…Let's go with the one-off e-mail broadcast and click Next.…Now we get to name our campaign.…
Prerequisite: Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training.
- Exploring the capabilities of Business Catalyst
- Modifying Business Catalyst modules and templates in Dreamweaver
- Extending to clients the ability to modify their web pages in the browser
- Managing downloadable documents with the Literature module
- Utilizing Business Catalyst's customer and content management features
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Building a store catalog
- Setting up a payment gateway
- Customizing the checkout experience
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Trainingwith James Williamson15h 22m Beginner
Dreamweaver CS5 New Featureswith James Williamson1h 33m Intermediate
1. Introducing Business Catalyst
2. Integrating Business Catalyst with Dreamweaver
3. Using InContext Editing
4. Advanced Business Catalyst Features
5. Building an Online Store with Business Catalyst
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.