Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Installing the Business Catalyst extension, part of Getting Started with Dreamweaver CS5 and Business Catalyst.
Dreamweaver CS5 incorporates a Business Catalyst panel to simplify the…integration between the software and the service.…In order to stay flexible and integrate any needed updates as soon as possible,…the extension that integrates Dreamweaver and Business Catalyst must be…installed separately.…To install the extension, first expand the Business Catalyst panel, or if…necessary, choose Window > Business Catalyst.…You'll see on the panel a button to get the extension.…
So let's go ahead and click that.…This will open up your primary browser, and take you right to the Business…Catalyst site, where there is a download link for getting the Business Catalyst…or, BC, extension for Dreamweaver.…I'll go ahead and click to that.…Let's save this file to Downloads folder.…Once the file has downloaded, open the Adobe Extension Manager.…Here you can see that I have the 11.03 Updater already installed.…I'm going to go ahead and install our extension that we just downloaded.…
So now I'll open my Downloads folder and double-click on the Business Catalyst…
Prerequisite: Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training.
- Exploring the capabilities of Business Catalyst
- Modifying Business Catalyst modules and templates in Dreamweaver
- Extending to clients the ability to modify their web pages in the browser
- Managing downloadable documents with the Literature module
- Utilizing Business Catalyst's customer and content management features
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Building a store catalog
- Setting up a payment gateway
- Customizing the checkout experience
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Trainingwith James Williamson15h 22m Beginner
Dreamweaver CS5 New Featureswith James Williamson1h 33m Intermediate
1. Introducing Business Catalyst
2. Integrating Business Catalyst with Dreamweaver
3. Using InContext Editing
4. Advanced Business Catalyst Features
5. Building an Online Store with Business Catalyst
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.