Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video How to send feedback, part of Muse: Business Catalyst Integration.
- Throughout this course, you're inevitably going to have some questions, and I want to be as accessible to you as possible when and if you do, so here are a few ways that you can get in touch with me on the web. If Twitter is your thing, you can find me at https://twitter.com/justinseeley or simply tweet me @JustinSeeley. This is probably the easiest and fastest way to reach me. If you're more of a Facebook person, you can find my Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/seeleyfb. This page does allow for private direct messages, much the same as an email, so it's the best solution for long forum question and responses.
If you're a fan of Google+, you can find my profile at https://plus.google.com/+JustinSeeley/posts. Simply add me to your circles and contact me anytime. You can also connect with me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinseeley. The only thing I ask is that when you connect with me, please tell me that you found my profile by watching this course. That way, I know who you are and how you found me. Finally, you can also send me a message or a comment on my YouTube channel as well, which can be found at https://youtube.com/thejustinseeley.
Like I said, I want to be as accessible to you as possible. If you have questions, comments, or you just want to stop by and say hello, feel free to reach out to me anytime. Thanks for watching.
- Setting up a Business Catalyst account
- Making and uploading website changes
- Customizing your domain name
- Upgrading to a premium hosting plan
- Adding premium features to a Muse website