Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Establishing a payment gateway, part of Getting Started with Dreamweaver CS5 and Business Catalyst.
To complete an online transaction, you'll need to set up a payment gateway.…A payment gateway is a service that acts as a secure bridge between your web…site and your business's bank.…Payment gateways authorize credit card charges and process payments, with deeply…encrypted data for safe, secure online shopping.…Business Catalyst supports a wide range of payment gateways--…over 25, from all over the world.…As you might imagine, there is a great deal of variation in the steps required…for setting up the different payment gateways,…but Business Catalyst makes it easy.…
Let's take a look at how you would establish a popular gateway, PayPal's…Website Payments Pro.…Please note that in order to complete this step, your site will need to be a…paid Business Catalyst site with one of the full solution offerings that enable ecommerce.…From the Business Catalyst admin page, choose eCommerce and then Payment Gateways.…Once you're on Payment Gateways, let me scroll down here, so we can see all…the various options.…
Prerequisite: Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training.
- Exploring the capabilities of Business Catalyst
- Modifying Business Catalyst modules and templates in Dreamweaver
- Extending to clients the ability to modify their web pages in the browser
- Managing downloadable documents with the Literature module
- Utilizing Business Catalyst's customer and content management features
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Building a store catalog
- Setting up a payment gateway
- Customizing the checkout experience
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Trainingwith James Williamson15h 22m Beginner
Dreamweaver CS5 New Featureswith James Williamson1h 33m Intermediate
1. Introducing Business Catalyst
2. Integrating Business Catalyst with Dreamweaver
3. Using InContext Editing
4. Advanced Business Catalyst Features
5. Building an Online Store with Business Catalyst
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.