Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Enabling discounts, part of Dreamweaver CS5: Business Catalyst Integration.
You've already seen how you can set a suggested retail price, as well as a sale…price, for any of your products in Business Catalyst.…In this video, we'll take a look at creating discount codes to provide…further sales incentives.…So once you're in the Admin portal, hover over eCommerce, and then go to Discount Codes.…I'll scroll down here, so we can take a look at all the options.…This area over in the left will show you all the available discount codes.…In this case, we don't have any defined, so let's set one up.…First, you want to enter in a description.…
In this case, we're going to create a discount that gives 20% off any…purchase over $100,…so I will enter in "20% off purchase over $100."…Now, we want to enter in the code that people will need to enter into their…shopping cart in order to get the discount.…I am going to make it something easy to remember,…so we'll give it 20off100.…The next option is to set up the discount code type.…In this case, it's going to be a percentage,…so I'll choose that option and then enter in the discount percentage, which is 20.…
Prerequisite: Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training.
- Exploring the capabilities of Business Catalyst
- Modifying Business Catalyst modules and templates in Dreamweaver
- Extending to clients the ability to modify their web pages in the browser
- Managing downloadable documents with the Literature module
- Utilizing Business Catalyst's customer and content management features
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Building a store catalog
- Setting up a payment gateway
- Customizing the checkout experience
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Trainingwith James Williamson15h 22m Beginner
Dreamweaver CS5 New Featureswith James Williamson1h 33m Intermediate
1. Introducing Business Catalyst
2. Integrating Business Catalyst with Dreamweaver
3. Using InContext Editing
4. Advanced Business Catalyst Features
5. Building an Online Store with Business Catalyst
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.