Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing module tags, part of Getting Started with Dreamweaver CS5 and Business Catalyst.
Many of the Business Catalyst modules are configurable, although the techniques…for selecting the options can vary.…Whenever you insert a Business Catalyst module, a wizard guides you through…the available options, if there are any.…Let's take a look at what happens when we go to set up a booking module.…I am going to create a new page based on the Sub Template, by going to my Assets…panel, choosing the Templates option, and then right-clicking on Sub Template,…and choosing New from Template.…
Here you'll see a ContentArea, set up with the tag pagecontent already included.…I am going to go ahead and remove that.…And let's go over to our Business Catalyst panel now and expand the Bookings module.…And here you see two options: Bookings and Calendar.…I am going to go ahead and double-click on Bookings.…The dialog box opens, and now you can see that in this situation there's a…number of criteria that we can choose from.…We can choose either an individual booking item, all items, all items in a…certain category, the latest items, or choose a random item.…
Prerequisite: Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training.
- Exploring the capabilities of Business Catalyst
- Modifying Business Catalyst modules and templates in Dreamweaver
- Extending to clients the ability to modify their web pages in the browser
- Managing downloadable documents with the Literature module
- Utilizing Business Catalyst's customer and content management features
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Building a store catalog
- Setting up a payment gateway
- Customizing the checkout experience
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Trainingwith James Williamson15h 22m Beginner
Dreamweaver CS5 New Featureswith James Williamson1h 33m Intermediate
1. Introducing Business Catalyst
2. Integrating Business Catalyst with Dreamweaver
3. Using InContext Editing
4. Advanced Business Catalyst Features
5. Building an Online Store with Business Catalyst
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.