- Setting up a Business Catalyst account
- Making and uploading website changes
- Customizing your domain name
- Upgrading to a premium hosting plan
- Adding premium features to a Muse website
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi there, and welcome to Business Catalyst Integration with Muse. My name is Justin Seeley, and I'm a staff author here at Lynda.com. In this course, I'll be taking you through the basics of Adobe's Business Catalyst platform and seeing how it integrates with Adobe's Muse CC application. We'll start off showing you how to create and set up a brand new Business Catalyst account. From there, I'll be walking you through creating your first website using Business Catalyst. Once we've got the backbone of our website created, it's time for us to get to work using Adobe Muse CC.
I'll show you how to set up Muse to work with Business Catalyst. I'll also be showing you how to publish a test site to the Business Catalyst system so that you can get client approval and then I'll walk you step by step through managing and updating your website using Muse and Business Catalyst together. If that all sounds good, great. Let's get started with Business Catalyst Integration with Muse.