Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting your site settings online, part of Muse: Business Catalyst Integration.
- Once you've successfully published your test site…from Adobe Muse into the Business Catalyst system…you may want to log into Business Catalyst…and take a look at the website from the back end.…In that case, just log into the same admin account…that you had earlier in the course…and from the drop down at the top…you can look for the second website that you published,…in this case the justinatlynda2 is the one…that I'm looking for.…So, I'll click on that and that's gonna take me here…to my website and I have the ability to go in here…to my Site Settings section…where I can go in and edit my site domains,…admin users, mobile support, site management,…and all that kind of stuff.…
So, what I'm gonna do is choose Site Domains…here first of all and that's gonna bring me in here…where I can actually go in and take a look at…all the different aspects of this website…including the domain name that it uses.…Now, a little bit later on I'm gonna be showing you…how to go in and configure all of this…so you can have your own domain name…
- Setting up a Business Catalyst account
- Making and uploading website changes
- Customizing your domain name
- Upgrading to a premium hosting plan
- Adding premium features to a Muse website