Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding products, part of Getting Started with Dreamweaver CS5 and Business Catalyst.
Now that we have the organizing catalogs established, time to fill them with products.…With Business Catalyst, you can add products either one at a time or import a…store-full, all at once.…I'll show you both techniques, starting with the one-off approach, just so you…can see all the available options.…All right, in the Business Catalyst administrative page, let's choose eCommerce…again. And this time, just roll over to Products, and let's go ahead and start…by clicking Create a new Product.…Let me scroll down, so that we can take a look at all the available product details.…
Of course, we'll start with the Product Name, and this is our travel mug.…We have the sorting feature available in the Weighting field.…Again, we'll just leave that as is and keep the same Release Date,…Enabled option as well.…Now we need to choose two images: a small one that will go on to the main…catalog page and a larger one for the detail page.…All right, I'll open up the Image Manager, and here we are already in the thumbs…
Prerequisite: Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training.
- Exploring the capabilities of Business Catalyst
- Modifying Business Catalyst modules and templates in Dreamweaver
- Extending to clients the ability to modify their web pages in the browser
- Managing downloadable documents with the Literature module
- Utilizing Business Catalyst's customer and content management features
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Building a store catalog
- Setting up a payment gateway
- Customizing the checkout experience
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Trainingwith James Williamson15h 22m Beginner
Dreamweaver CS5 New Featureswith James Williamson1h 33m Intermediate
1. Introducing Business Catalyst
2. Integrating Business Catalyst with Dreamweaver
3. Using InContext Editing
4. Advanced Business Catalyst Features
5. Building an Online Store with Business Catalyst
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.