Join Lorrie Thomas Ross for an in-depth discussion in this video Who is this course for?, part of Online Marketing Basics.
- View Offline
This course is for anyone looking to tackle the power of online marketing. It's not what we know, but what we're open to learning. If you're interested in a career in online marketing, you need to market your products and services more successfully, or you're a Web pro looking to expand your services, then this course is for you. No matter how experienced or inexperienced you are with online marketing, you need to know the fundamentals so your marketing work works. Online marketing isn't so much about the tools and technologies, but more about how we use the tools, so our work is on-brand, on-point, and true to purpose.
Let's get started.
- Defining the target market
- Setting clear goals and success metrics
- Working with web analytics software
- Building a site map
- Selecting a domain name and a web host
- Planning for mobile
- Conducting social media marketing
- Developing an email marketing campaign
- Exploring content marketing
- Reviewing online public relations
- Understanding the difference between search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Reviewing blogging and microblogging
- Looking at online advertising with search, affiliates, email, and more