Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Leading Productive Meetings.
- View Offline
If you're a member of the lynda.com Online Training Library, or if you're watching this course on a DVD-ROM, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. The exercise files can be found in the folder called exercise files. These files include templates and guides that I refer to and show in several parts of this course. You may use these or develop your own based on the information provided. I'm excited to share this with you. Let's get started!
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Reducing the length and number of meetings
- Making sure everyone feels heard and appreciated
- Using one-on-one meetings to minimize workplace distractions
- Following up on meeting work<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.