Join Laura Bergells for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Public Speaking Fundamentals.
- View Offline
During this course, I'll show you many techniques for delivering an effective presentation. We've provided free exercise files that can help you with developing and preparing your talks. These are available to all lynda.com members. These files include a storyboard template, checklists and worksheets. I recommend you have these on hand while you watch the course. Now let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identifying your audience
- Developing credibility
- Introducing an agenda
- Exploring five strong opening techniques
- Developing great body language
- Understanding room dynamics
- Handling questions and answers
- Getting feedback<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.