Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Marketing and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Understanding branding
- Looking at trends and a gallery of brands
- Positioning your brand in the marketplace
- Integrating images and style
- Developing a business promise
- Creating a style guide
- Trademarking your brand
- Tying together the print and web site design for a brand
- Avoiding common mistakes
Skill Level Beginner
We've included exercise files that all lynda.com members can download and use to follow along with this course. These files include a creative brief template and a style guide template. To help you visualize the brand development concepts, we are applying them to a fictional company called No Obstacles Sport. As we go over how we develop their brand, keep your own brand in mind. Let's get branding!