Join Lorrie Thomas Ross for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning the Basics of Branding.
We've included exercise files that all lynda.com members can download and use to follow along with this course. These files include a creative brief template and a style guide template. To help you visualize the brand development concepts, we are applying them to a fictional company called No Obstacles Sport. As we go over how we develop their brand, keep your own brand in mind. Let's get branding!
- Understanding branding
- Looking at trends and a gallery of brands
- Positioning your brand in the marketplace
- Integrating images and style
- Developing a business promise
- Creating a style guide
- Trademarking your brand
- Tying together the print and web site design for a brand
- Avoiding common mistakes