Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding the importance of time management, part of Leading Productive Meetings.
- View Offline
To me, time management is really about the management of the individual, how you…operate efficiently and effectively.…I recommend that each individual that participates in your meetings also…completes the Time Management course.…Your effectiveness in time management will have a great impact on your ability…to be prepared for each meeting, pay attention during the meeting, and more…importantly, take action on the agreements that you make with others during…the meetings.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Reducing the length and number of meetings
- Making sure everyone feels heard and appreciated
- Using one-on-one meetings to minimize workplace distractions
- Following up on meeting work<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.