- What makes the professional services market unique
- Establishing credibility
- Selling to different markets
- Crafting the right intake questions
- Expanding the customer relationship
- Follow up strategically
- Selling to "sister" services
Skill Level Intermediate
- Flexibility, rapport, empathy, credibility, technical knowledge, legal savvy, multi-industry expertise and competitive advantage. This list is exhausting, but this is just a sampling of everything required of a sales rep selling into the professional services industry. Overwhelmed yet? Sounds like you have to be a genius to do this. But trust me, I've got you covered. Your clients are well-educated, looking for experts.
As a sales professional, you're called to go above and beyond the traditional set of sales skills. You have to elevate yourself to a level of expertise that your clients will respect. Hi, I'm Meredith Elliott Powell, Sales Strategist and Certified Sales Coach. In this LinkedIn Learning course, we're gonna cover the skills and strategies you need to master selling into the fascinating industry of professional services. This course should serve you in your goal to sell into a highly educated, often technical, and frequently complex market.
My hope is that you feel empowered to navigate it, master it, and make the sale.