Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Using email as a communication tool
- Understanding the right time and the right tone to strike
- Crafting strong subject lines and messages
- Respecting confidentiality
- Copying and bcc'ing
- Including attachments<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Skill Level Beginner
So what's next? Of course, the next big step is to apply these email guidelines to all your future email correspondence. I hope you have a different view and a healthy respect for email use after completing these lessons. You can continue to learn about writing for the business world through another course, Business Writing Fundamentals. If you're more interested in creative writing, then check out Writing Fundamentals: The Craft of Story. Journalistic writing? Then Writing Articles would be a good course to take. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about that frequently used business communication channel, email.