- View Offline
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is leadership, and when are you leading?
- Mapping your leadership competencies
- Dealing with changing scope and stakes
- Motivating and engaging others
- Increasing team performance
- Developing political acumen
- Creating a culture of trust and integrity
- Developing resilience<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Skill Level Beginner
- At the heart of every business success, or averted crisis, you will find a great leader. Research has shown time and again that the difference between an average organization and a successful one are the leadership skills of its people. I'm Dr. Britt Andreatta, and I'm pleased to welcome you to this course on leadership. Successful organizations are different from average or poor ones in three important ways. Number one, they have customers who are not only satisfied, but actively singing their praises. Number two, they have employees who are engaged and motivated to their highest potential and productivity.
And number three, they're profitable, and can sustain that success well into the future. And good leaders are the ones who drive the success. Effective leadership absolutely makes a difference, and by developing your leadership skills, you'll be able to make meaningful contributions, to not only your organization, but other aspects of your life as well. I've spent my professional career teaching and training on leadership and management. I'm eager to share with you what I've learned from these experiences, and bring you the latest information on leadership.
And I'll be providing my best tips and strategies to help you develop and hone your leadership skills. Remember, leadership is a journey, and I'm excited to work with you as you become a more effective leader. Let's get started.