Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,971 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Turning objections into actions
- Adding more impact to your ideas
- Establishing urgency
- Using the influence advantage checklist
- Influencing to inspire
- And many more....<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Effective influence is a key to success at work and happiness at home. Everyday, throughout the day, we're influencing and being influenced for better or worse. Thanks to a tremendous amount of social science research from around the world in recent decades, we know a lot about what works and what doesn't when it comes to influencing others and work in life. This course is about how to make it work. Even when it's challenging. Especially when it's challenging. I love this topic because it matters so much. And, I've seen it quickly make dramatic differences for people I work with.
Who do you most wanna influence? Someone at work? Your boss? Your team? Or at home, family members, friends? Or, issues in everyday life like dealing with customer service, tech support, and so forth. That's what I wanna share with you in this course. A full range of steps and methods proven to help you be more successful influencing others and getting better outcomes.