Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video Final thoughts, part of Leading Productive Meetings.
- View Offline
In this course, we've given you a framework you can use in any company to make meetings…more productive and focused on results.…The most important principle of any meeting is that it gets the results that you want.…I'd recommend that every attendee creates a schedule to regularly review this course on lynda.com.…Review this course twice per year, or even once per quarter, and you'll sharpen your…meeting skills and pick up on things that you may have missed the first time around.…
Meetings exist to serve you and your business, not the other way around.…Make an effort to regularly improve the quality of your meetings and you'll see them become…more and more effective and accomplish great results for you and your co-workers.…Thank you for watching and happy meeting!……
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Reducing the length and number of meetings
- Making sure everyone feels heard and appreciated
- Using one-on-one meetings to minimize workplace distractions
- Following up on meeting work<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.