- View Offline
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Developing authenticity
- Discovering your personal inspiration
- Defining your goals
- Holding yourself accountable
- Setting team standards
- Making decisions
- Motivating, inspiring, and developing people
- Achieving a work-life balance
- Sharing your leadership philosophy<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- As a leader, it's really important to articulate who you are, and what you stand for, and why you're excited to lead your team. I'm Mike Figliuolo, and I've studied leadership for many years, working with some of the world's best companies, and in doing so, I've developed an approach called The Leadership Maxims Method. Where people can articulate their own personal and authentic leadership philosophy, by looking at themselves across four aspects of leadership. Leading yourself. Where are you going? What inspires and motivates you? Leading the thinking.
Setting direction for the team, and helping build toward a broader vision that is really exciting. Leading your people. Knowing them as individuals, knowing what they care about, and getting the best performance you can out of them, and leading a balanced life. Because if you're burned out, your worthless, and you need to make sure you have balance for both yourself, and the members of your team. And once you've looked at those four aspects of leadership, and reflected on the things that are important to you, you'll be well on your way to articulating your own personal leadership philosophy.
So let's get started.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.