- View Offline
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is outstanding customer service?
- Identifying your customer
- Creating a customer service vision
- Enhancing likability in person, over the phone, and via email
- Actively listening to customers
- Going the extra mile
- Taking ownership of problems
- Diffusing angry customers
- Using data to evaluate and improve your customer service<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Skill Level Beginner
- I'm excited to share with you some proven techniques for delivering outstanding customer service. These are techniques I've learned from spending more than 20 years working as a customer service trainer, manager, and front line employee. In this course, we'll explore three fundamental skillsets. First, we'll cover how to create a stronger relationship with customers, like building rapport. Next, we'll focus on how to exceed your customer's expectations. Finally, we'll look at proven ways to solve problems.
We'll also look at ways you can measure your success in serving customers at the highest level. Let's get started!