Covers the most important features and tools of Adobe Bridge, as well as special skills designers can use to get the most out of it.
(upbeat music) - [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Anne-Marie Concepci?n. I'd like to welcome you to Bridge CS4: 10 Things Designers Need to Know. In this course, I'll show you how Bridge can help you find and organize files more efficiently, how it integrates with the work you're doing in InDesign, Illustrator, and other Creative Suite programs, and how to use the new features in Bridge CS4, like the Path Bar and PDF contact sheets that make Bridge more useful than ever.
Now, most tutorials on Bridge focus on how it works with Photoshop and how it helps photographers. But I wanted to spread some Bridge love around for the rest of us. The web and print designers, layout artists, and production types, because Bridge has a ton of benefits for those users as well. Let's get started with Bridge CS4: 10 Things Designers Need to Know.
- Using Bridge to efficiently organize a client's project files
- Navigating with the Path bar
- Dragging and dropping from Bridge
- Creating PDF and InDesign contact sheets
- Adding metadata and keywords to files outside of Bridge
- Using collections to break free of folder tyranny