Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Design and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Using Bridge to efficiently organize a client's project files
- Navigating with the Path bar
- Dragging and dropping from Bridge
- Creating PDF and InDesign contact sheets
- Adding metadata and keywords to files outside of Bridge
- Using collections to break free of folder tyranny
Skill Level Intermediate
I hope you've been able to pick up a few ways that Adobe Bridge can help you manage all your files and projects. Be sure to let Adobe know about any more design related automation features that you'd like to see them add to Bridge. I can't be the only one. Well, thanks again for watching my title, Bridge CS4: 10 Things Designers Need to Know. See you soon.