Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,971 courses, including more Design and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Identifying the common parts of a newsletter
- Working with multiple stories and images
- Placing, scaling, and cropping images
- Using various typefaces and formatting text to fit the message
- Establishing efficient workflows with paragraph styles, character styles, object styles, and master pages
- Designing mastheads, footers, and tables of contents
- Preflighting and proofing documents
- Creating print-ready PDF files
Skill Level Intermediate
I would like to thank you for joining me in this title, Designing a Newsletter. I hope you found it informative and I hope you enjoyed putting together your own newsletter. If you find titles like this useful, I invite you to check out my other titles in these series, Designing a Logo, Designing a Business Card, Designing a Brochure, Designing an Event Poster, and Designing a Magazine Layout. I'm Nigel French. See you next time!