Learn one of the most desired graphic techniques for conveying the concept of working in unison to create greater strengths. Investigate through various examples how corporations and organizations literally show linkage with others. See how links establish connectivity between your clients and their consumers or between various parties working together to create a better common goal.
- I have a fondness for conflicting idioms.…Now idioms are those expressions our parents…pulled out on us and assumed we'd never really question,…like, two heads are better than one,…or, too many cooks spoil the broth.…Well, they can't both be right.…But you can almost guess the kind of person…that would use either of these expressions.…My dad used to tell me a team was only as strong…as its weakest link.…Probably his way of warning me…not to be the weak link.…My mom, on the other hand,…would tell me the weakest link in the chain…is the strongest, because only it can break it.…
Pretty sure she'd overhead my dad,…and was just trying to set me up with a good excuse…in case I was the weak link.…And now that I've given you…both of my parents' perspectives,…maybe you'll have a doubly-deep insight…into our last trend, linked.…And honestly,…this Link Moose Jaw logo is about as blantant…as a linked logo can get.…Not bad, but very evident…and nicely rendered.…So there's no mistaking it.…
The concept of linkage is packed with metaphors…
Discover how logo trends get started and how they evolve. See how several, different designers were able to manifest a different successful solution using the same general concept behind a trend. You'll also learn where to look to find sparks for your next identity project that will allow you to launch into the vanguard of identifying trends before others.
- Detecting logo design trends
- Identifying marks and techniques to launch your next design
- Determining which elements captivate consumers
- Leveraging new ways to express dimension
- Shifting the use of shape and line to communicate strength