- View Offline
- Understanding how style guides fit into the branding process
- Who is a style guide for?
- Formatting the guide
- Deciding what to include
- Identifying your position statement and voice
- Working with logos and typography
- Formalizing brand colors
- Working with images
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Nigel French. Welcome to Developing a Style Guide. In this short course, we're gonna be looking at who is the style guide for and what are the elements that should be included? To demonstrate these points, I've created a style guide for the Roux Academy of Art. Let's get started then with Developing a Style Guide.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.