Conclude with a strong insight regarding the best way to use current and past logos to identify trend trajectories. You will find examples that demonstrate how best to find common threads from past trends that can allow you to forecast potential trends of tomorrow. Learn the importance of understanding the past to lead a field to the future with your own design.
- View Offline
- I'd like you to imagine a scenario.…Let's say I show you a road map…and on one of the roads there's a stick pin…that represents a car on a journey.…If that pin shows us where the travelers are today,…can you tell me where they'll be tomorrow?…Probably not without more information.…Now, let's picture the same map,…but on it, you see three more pins,…and they represent where the car was…at this same time the previous days.…
Wow.…What a difference a bit of info can make.…Now you can see that the travelers…are driving east, let's say.…And you can tell how far they're going each day.…You still may not know their final destination,…but now, more than ever,…you can make a good guess as to where they'll be tomorrow.…You've just discovered the secret of trajectory.…I'll say that again because this is the value of trends.…Trajectory.…
By being informed, you can see the evolution of trends.…And when you see the way that they're moving forward,…it's just like the pins on the map.…You now see a path to move design forward…to the next step.…
Discover how logo trends get started and how they evolve. See how several, different designers were able to manifest a different successful solution using the same general concept behind a trend. You'll also learn where to look to find sparks for your next identity project that will allow you to launch into the vanguard of identifying trends before others.
- Detecting logo design trends
- Identifying marks and techniques to launch your next design
- Determining which elements captivate consumers
- Leveraging new ways to express dimension
- Shifting the use of shape and line to communicate strength