Explore the recent rise in the number of logos crafted from what appears to be bent and twisted objects with a very fluid aesthetic. See why this technique allows a company to stand out from the competition yet at the same time establishing a public impression of agile performance. Consider the various ways to achieve this effect while maintaining a level of uniqueness.
- Through Logo Launch, in our annual trend reports…I may evaluate 20 to 30,000 logos each year.…It's a pretty arduous process, but one that keeps me…keenly aware of the shifting visual landscape…of identity worldwide.…And the vagrancies of trends are influenced by those designs…created for the largest multi-nationals…as well as the one person boutiques.…It's worth pointing out, that as a rule, the larger…the client, the more risk averse they become.…Despite this, it's not uncommon to find designers…in top-tier identity firms watching groundling design…to find influence, and in an ironic twist,…there are more than enough small shop designers looking for…their own influence by watching the top tiers.…
I have a list of designers that I watch more keenly as…they've consistently produced exceptionally brazing design.…Not just nervy design, but visual brands…that are conceptually solid, and have led to…smart success for the clients as well.…One of these firms is a group from London by the name of…Moving Brands, and in fact, one of their fortes…
Discover how logo trends get started and how they evolve. See how several, different designers were able to manifest a different successful solution using the same general concept behind a trend. You'll also learn where to look to find sparks for your next identity project that will allow you to launch into the vanguard of identifying trends before others.
- Detecting logo design trends
- Identifying marks and techniques to launch your next design
- Determining which elements captivate consumers
- Leveraging new ways to express dimension
- Shifting the use of shape and line to communicate strength