Almost everything you can do with your folders and files in your Box account using a computer can be accomplished on a mobile device, such as a tablet with Box mobile installed. In this video, learn how to access folders and files, share a folder or file, make a folder and a file a favorite, select a file for offline access, remove share links, and even edit a file using a connection from an Office app to Box.
- [Instructor] Now it's time to shift our focus…to working with actual folders and files,…here in Box on our mobile device.…I'm on my Ipad Mini.…You'll notice looking at all files…that whether it be folders across the top,…or files down below,…each one of these little tiles…has an ellipses icon, three dots,…that give us access to additional options.…Let's go to one of our folders.…How about the shared folder called Marketing.…You can use any folder you like.…Tap the ellipses icon and you'll see a drop down menu.…
Here's where we go to shared.…Now it's already a shared folder,…so that doesn't make sense.…You'll notice make available offline, add to favorites.…This is a folder you use over and over,…why not make it a favorite…where you can access all your favorites from one location.…Tapping add to favorites is going to do exactly that.…Now we can do the same with a file.…Maybe that Press Release down below…is one I go back to on a regular basis.…Use it as a template, sort of,…to create additional press releases.…Tapping the ellipses…
- Creating a Box.com account
- Uploading files and folders
- Tagging files
- Searching for files
- Creating and editing documents with Box Edit
- Sharing links
- Assigning tasks
- Using Box for Office
- Installing Box Sync
- Using Box on a smartphone or tablet
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
Creating and Giving Business Presentationswith Tatiana Kolovou1h 8m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Store and View Files
3. Use Box Edit
4. Collaborate with Box
5. Use Box Apps
6. Go Mobile with Box
7. Use Box for Business
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.