As an administrator in Box for Business, you have access to a number of reporting tools. In this movie, you will know how to access the home screen of the admin console to view charts reporting on various activities such as login activity and storage activity for users, as well as how to access and run more detailed reports over a selected time period.
- [Instructor] One last advantage to using Box for Business,…that we're going to explore in this course,…deals with reporting.…There are a number of reports you can run, detailed,…and some visuals that pop up automatically…that we're going to explore right now.…All you need to do is be logged in as the admin,…you'll see the admin console up above.…This is where we initially set up our account,…there were a number of steps to go through.…Now, moving forward, after having set up our account,…when you click the admin console,…you're going to get some initial reports,…some cool graphics showing you things like login activity,…storage usage, and those resources that appear down below.…
When I look at login activity,…you can see, for the day, a couple of logins,…nothing for the week and month yet,…but over time, we're going to see these graphs change.…And when we move to the top five users,…in the way of number of logins,…you can see I'm the one with 17,…looks like Karen Leslie's logged in seven times,…these are the only two users so far.…
- Creating a Box.com account
- Uploading files and folders
- Tagging files
- Searching for files
- Creating and editing documents with Box Edit
- Sharing links
- Assigning tasks
- Using Box for Office
- Installing Box Sync
- Using Box on a smartphone or tablet
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Store and View Files
3. Use Box Edit
4. Collaborate with Box
5. Use Box Apps
6. Go Mobile with Box
7. Use Box for Business
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.