Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Box for a mobile device (iPad), part of Learning Box.
- There are Box mobile apps for Blackberries,…for Droids, for Windows 8 devices…and for Windows Phones, and also,…of course, for Apple.…And what you're seeing here is the screen…that you'll see if you install…the app for the iPad.…You obtain and install the apps…for these devices in the same way…that you obtain and install any other app.…For example, I needed to go…to the iTunes application…to be able to download Box for iPad.…
Same things would be true with iPhone.…If I'm working on one of the Windows devices,…I need to go to the Windows Store.…Once it's downloaded, you get the welcome…that I'm used to seeing with Box applications,…which is the quick overview of what you can do.…Nothing that takes up too much space,…but I've scrolled past all of them…and now I'm in a position where I can connect.…If I didn't already have a Box account,…I could sign up, but I do, so I need to log in.…If you're using Box as part of a large organization,…a university, a Fortune 500 company,…if you're using Box enterprise,…then you will want to use that link…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Editing documents in Box Edit
- Sharing links to files and folders
- Setting up security options
- Adding comments
- Assigning tasks
- Creating and editing Box notes
- Using Box Sync
- Using Box on mobile devices
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/05/2015. What changed?
A: We updated the course to reflect the most recent changes to Box's interface and feature set, including the new Word, PowerPoint, and Excel integration offered in Box for Office.
1. Starting Out
2. Storing and Viewing Files
3. Using Box Edit
4. Collaborating with Box
5. Browsing Box Apps
6. Going Mobile
7. Using Box for Business
Next steps3m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.