Once you have upgraded to a Box for Business plan, you will need to set up your account with a number of additional attributes. In this videp, learn how to the step through the screens in the Admin console to customize your business information, color schemes, logos, users, and more to finalize the setup of your Box for Business account.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Instructor] Once you've entered all of…your personal information, billing information, etc,…for the free trial of Box for Business,…you'll be taken to a screen where you are prompted…to choose a department, a number of users,…whether or not you are a manager,…and that's just going to help Box show you…the relevant tips that apply to your situation.…Once you do that, you arrive here,…at your account settings, in Box.…You're looking at my account.…It looks very similar to what we saw when we…first logged into our new Box account,…using the personal free version.…
You'll notice down below,…this is where we drag and drop files,…or upload, using the upload button,…create new files, etc.…Over here, this looks similar.…There's install Box Sync, for example,…and Box for Mobile,…but, we're going to start off in the admin console,…something you don't see in the free personal version of Box.…The admin console appears up here.…You'll want to come in here…to set up your account initially.…Now, what you're going to see are a number of steps.…
- Creating a Box.com account
- Uploading files and folders
- Tagging files
- Searching for files
- Creating and editing documents with Box Edit
- Sharing links
- Assigning tasks
- Using Box for Office
- Installing Box Sync
- Using Box on a smartphone or tablet
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Store and View Files
3. Use Box Edit
4. Collaborate with Box
5. Use Box Apps
6. Go Mobile with Box
7. Use Box for Business
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.