Once you have created a Box account, and you have logged in, you are ready to start using Box to store files and folders securely so they can be accessed from any connected device. In this movie, you will know how to upload single files using the upload button, groups of files using drag and drop, and upload entire folders to Box.
- [Instructor] So you've created your Box account…and you're all logged in…and you're ready to start using it now…to store your files and folders securely…so you can access them from anywhere on any device…and that's exactly what we're going to do in this movie.…We'll start with uploading a single file.…Now as we do this, you'll notice that you're looking at…your Files window, with the Folder icon selected.…By default, if you haven't uploaded any files or folders…at this point, all you're going to see…is a message about dragging and dropping files…and a welcome message here with these icons here at the top.…
To upload files, there's a couple of different things…we can do.…We can drag and drop file right from Explorer.…You could, if you want, click the Upload button,…that's where we're going to start.…From here, you can choose to upload Files,…that could be a single file,…or a group of files that you've selected,…you can even upload an entire folder,…which we'll do momentarily.…Let's start with files.…And when you click this, you're going to open up…
- Creating a Box.com account
- Uploading files and folders
- Tagging files
- Searching for files
- Creating and editing documents with Box Edit
- Sharing links
- Assigning tasks
- Using Box for Office
- Installing Box Sync
- Using Box on a smartphone or tablet
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
Creating and Giving Business Presentationswith Tatiana Kolovou1h 8m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Store and View Files
3. Use Box Edit
4. Collaborate with Box
5. Use Box Apps
6. Go Mobile with Box
7. Use Box for Business
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.