Over time, your current Box plan may no longer meet your needs. For example, you may be running out of space, you may wish to be able to upload larger files, lock files, select different collaborator permissions, and so on. In this video, learn how to upgrade to a variety of other Box plans, and sign up for a 14 day trial of the Box for Business plan.
- [Instructor] You know for many folks,…the free Personal Box Plan…we've been working with so far in this course…is going to be enough.…But eventually overtime,…you may realize you need more storage,…or you wanna be able to upload larger files.…Maybe you need versioning of your files…if you're sharing them with others,…and you wanna keep track of older versions,…or you wanna be able to search full text inside documents,…not just titles.…Maybe you need more levels of permission,…better security, reporting.…Well, there are other Box plans to choose from…that you could pay for,…and you can upgrade easily to them right from within Box,…and that's what we're going to look at in this movie.…
First of all, I'm looking at all files here.…And you all notice right away,…in the top right hand corner, an upgrade button.…You can upgrade at anytime.…You'll also see it in other places.…For example, if we click the dropdown next to our name…to access our account settings,…give that a click,…you're going to see your current account type, personal,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Creating a Box.com account
- Uploading files and folders
- Tagging files
- Searching for files
- Creating and editing documents with Box Edit
- Sharing links
- Assigning tasks
- Using Box for Office
- Installing Box Sync
- Using Box on a smartphone or tablet
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Store and View Files
3. Use Box Edit
4. Collaborate with Box
5. Use Box Apps
6. Go Mobile with Box
7. Use Box for Business
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.