When you create a Box account, you are prompted for some information that is stored in your profile, such as your name, email address, and phone number. Once logged into Box, you can edit that information, or even add to it by updating your profile. In this video, learn how access your profile to view the current settings as well as edit your profile to change existing information and add new information, including a profile picture.
- [Narrator] When you first create your Box account,…you're prompted for certain pieces of information.…And that is stored in your profile.…Your name, your email address, your phone number.…But your profile can contain additional information.…Or maybe you want to change the information…that's already there from when you signed up…for your account.…In this movie, we're going to view and edit…our personal profiles.…So you need to be logged in to Box already,…and from this main page…where we're looking at Files by default,…notice the Files icon up here is selected,…we're actually gonna go to our name to click the dropdown,…that's the credentials we used when we created our account,…and notice we can view our profile from here…to view the current settings.…
To change those settings, we can go to Account Settings.…But we can get here from here when we view our profile.…Let's give it a shot. Click View Profile.…You'll see your name, your phone number,…email address, there's room for a company name,…address, even a picture if you wanted to,…
- Creating a Box.com account
- Uploading files and folders
- Tagging files
- Searching for files
- Creating and editing documents with Box Edit
- Sharing links
- Assigning tasks
- Using Box for Office
- Installing Box Sync
- Using Box on a smartphone or tablet
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
Creating and Giving Business Presentationswith Tatiana Kolovou1h 8m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Store and View Files
3. Use Box Edit
4. Collaborate with Box
5. Use Box Apps
6. Go Mobile with Box
7. Use Box for Business
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.