Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Unsharing a folder, part of Learning Box.
- I'm jumping forward ahead in time…to the end of our project…when we want to remove collaborators…from our Employee Orientation folder,…and in the meantime, Box has made…some changes to the interface, so if it looks…a little bit different, don't be surprised,…and it's going to look real different in a moment…because I'm gonna show you how to…remove collaborators and how to unshare,…and in doing that, you're gonna see…some of the newer features for collaboration.…You'll notice here on the right,…that I have nice-sized photos of folks.…
I can see whether they're owners or co-owners.…Instead of having a mail hyperlink,…I actually have a button.…I have the ability to click Invite People…and invite new collaborators, so rather than…saying Invite Collaborators, it says Invite People.…But this link here under each person's name…is what gives me the ability to change…their permissions, their access to this folder.…So George is a Viewer and Uploader.…
If I want George no longer…to be collaborating in this folder,…I can simply click Remove…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Editing documents in Box Edit
- Sharing links to files and folders
- Setting up security options
- Adding comments
- Assigning tasks
- Creating and editing Box notes
- Using Box Sync
- Using Box on mobile devices
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/05/2015. What changed?
A: We updated the course to reflect the most recent changes to Box's interface and feature set, including the new Word, PowerPoint, and Excel integration offered in Box for Office.
1. Starting Out
2. Storing and Viewing Files
3. Using Box Edit
4. Collaborating with Box
5. Browsing Box Apps
6. Going Mobile
7. Using Box for Business
Next steps3m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.