Box can meet the secure file storage needs of virtually anyone in any scenario, from individuals, to teams, to businesses, and to entire enterprises. In this video, learn about the various plans available to suit specific needs, including pricing, and a comparison of features from one plan to the next, to help you in deciding what plan is best for you.
- [Instructor] Well, if you've been following along,…you now have a good handle on what you can do with Box.…So, it's time to consider signing up.…And, because Box can be useful to an individual,…a small team, a larger business, even an entire enterprise,…there are a number of different plans to choose from,…for those various scenarios. We're going to take…a look at the plans, and pricing, now, by going to Box.com…Websites are always being updated,…yours may look different than mine.…At the time of this recording,…Box.com has a list of options, across the top,…including Pricing. And that's what we're looking for.…
When you click Pricing, you're going to get…a look at the different plans, and what they cost.…Now, by default, Box is taking us to the Business plans,…assuming that we want to start with a Business plan.…But, we're going to go to Personal plans,…by clicking there, to see that…there are a couple of Personal options as well,…including a Free Personal account.…As we scroll down a little bit,…you can see, with the Free account,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Creating a Box.com account
- Uploading files and folders
- Tagging files
- Searching for files
- Creating and editing documents with Box Edit
- Sharing links
- Assigning tasks
- Using Box for Office
- Installing Box Sync
- Using Box on a smartphone or tablet
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
Creating and Giving Business Presentationswith Tatiana Kolovou1h 20m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Store and View Files
3. Use Box Edit
4. Collaborate with Box
5. Use Box Apps
6. Go Mobile with Box
7. Use Box for Business
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.