Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Provisioning and copying the template folder, part of Managing Projects with Box.
- [Voiceover] We've created our two core folders…for current projects and archive projects.…And a folder for our project template.…Now we want to provision that,…and we're really not done creating folders…because what we want then is to set up…our template project folder…with the folders as well as any documents and bookmarks…that we would want to have…present at the start of each new project.…So we're going to add a folder called "draft" or "drafts"…which is where the members of our project team…will be working on documents.…
And then when a document is completed,…will be moved to "final".…So that we have a way of being able to discern…what's in process and what is completed.…A folder for project notes,…we can track issues and risks here…if you wish to have separate folders for…"issues" and "risks" or separate folders for anything else…that your organization would routinely include…as folder in a project folder,…go ahead and add it.…I'm going to wrap all of those though, for my purposes,…into one called "notes".…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Defining folders
- Inviting the team to the project folder
- Changing automated action settings
- Locking and unlocking files
- Commenting on files
- Assigning file-related tasks
- Managing project bidding with Box