This video provides recommendations for the next steps that could be taken after completing this course.
- [Instructor] Well, congratulations.…You've reached the end of this course on Box.…You should now be feeling more comfortable…with how to take advantage of this online file sharing…and Cloud content management service.…So what comes next?…Well, if you're a Microsoft Office user,…I'd highly recommend going to the Box app store…at app.box.com/app.…Take a look at Box for Office.…Box for Office makes it extremely easy to open, edit,…and share files from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint,…and simplifies how you work with attachments…in Microsoft Outlook.…
Also, at app.box.com are a number of Box apps…for users who want to use Box on their mobile devices.…There are Box apps for all types of Android devices,…Blackberries, iPads, iPhones, and more.…Don't be afraid to download these…even if you don't use them much at first.…What you'll find is that your use of mobile solutions…will grow the more you use them.…Then in addition to more apps,…you might also want to investigate what others…in your industry are doing with Box.…The easiest way to do that is to go to Box help,…
- Creating a Box.com account
- Uploading files and folders
- Tagging files
- Searching for files
- Creating and editing documents with Box Edit
- Sharing links
- Assigning tasks
- Using Box for Office
- Installing Box Sync
- Using Box on a smartphone or tablet
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Store and View Files
3. Use Box Edit
4. Collaborate with Box
5. Use Box Apps
6. Go Mobile with Box
7. Use Box for Business
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.