Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Managing Projects with Box.
- This is the end of this course,…but this isn't the end of what you can learn about Box,…about how to use Box for projects,…about project management in general.…Remember that you do not need to teach…every single one of your team members how to use Box.…There's a course available that you can send them to.…If you want more information on Box administration…for yourself or for your co-owners…of different folders that you create,…if you'd like to know more about project management…or help some members of your project team…understand more about projects…and how they are managed,…or if you are interested in that RFP process at the end…and would just like to know more about…how you manage procurement for projects,…you'll find courses for all of these topics…in the lynda.com training library.…
It's truly been an honor to create this course for you…and I look forward to our next learning adventure together…on lynda.com.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Defining folders
- Inviting the team to the project folder
- Changing automated action settings
- Locking and unlocking files
- Commenting on files
- Assigning file-related tasks
- Managing project bidding with Box