Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Modifying project folder properties, part of Managing Projects with Box.
- To access the options for your project folder…simply click the More button,…and choose General Info.…This has three tabs, the first is General Information.…You can go in here and see…when a particular folder was created, who the owner is,…you can change its name, add an optional description.…On the Email Options, you can allow users…to upload via email.…There is more information about here…if you'd like to know more about that.…And you can set the notifications for this folder.…
So, my default settings right now say I'd like to know…when someone deletes or adds a comment…but nothing else.…Now depending on what folder we are looking at,…you might want to set very different options.…For example if someone add something file,…I might want to know that something was uploaded there.…You can customize these settings for notifications…on a folder by folder level.…Again, these are your notification settings, or…you can change your default settings by clicking this link.…And you'll want to make sure that your users…know what their notifications should be.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Defining folders
- Inviting the team to the project folder
- Changing automated action settings
- Locking and unlocking files
- Commenting on files
- Assigning file-related tasks
- Managing project bidding with Box