Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Defining folders
- Inviting the team to the project folder
- Changing automated action settings
- Locking and unlocking files
- Commenting on files
- Assigning file-related tasks
- Managing project bidding with Box
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Managing Projects with Box. I'm Gini Courter, and I'm glad you're here. In this course, I'll show you how you can leverage the built-in features of Box as tools for helping manage projects. You'll see how to create, set permissions for, and use folders for active projects. We'll focus primarily on the roles of documents and tasks, but you'll also learn about using Box Notes, comments and versioning. Box features support project work, and project documentation.
I'll also show you how to use Box to manage RFPs and bidding within a project. If you're searching for a solution your team can use for small, short duration projects, Box may be exactly what you're looking for. Let's get started.