- Explain why you would create a new project template when creating folders for a new project.
- Recall the difference between sharing and collaborating with Box.
- List the steps required to invite team members to a new project.
- Recall the benefits of restricting membership to Viewer.
- Identify why a project manager would use Box notes during the progress of a project.
- Recognize why you would restrict collaboration to Hide Collaborators on the RFP Info folder when setting up RFP invites.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Managing Projects with Box. I'm Gini Courter, and I'm glad you're here. In this course, I'll show you how you can leverage the built-in features of Box as tools for helping manage projects. You'll see how to create, set permissions for, and use folders for active projects. We'll focus primarily on the roles of documents and tasks, but you'll also learn about using Box Notes, comments and versioning. Box features support project work, and project documentation.
I'll also show you how to use Box to manage RFPs and bidding within a project. If you're searching for a solution your team can use for small, short duration projects, Box may be exactly what you're looking for. Let's get started.