Once you have created your Box account, you are now ready to login to your account from any connected device, such as a computer via a web browser, or using the Box mobile app on a mobile device. In this video, learn how to log in and out of your Box account from a web browser on a computer, that might be private, or even public, such as found at the local library.
- [Narrator] Well once you've set up your Box account,…you're ready to start logging in from any device,…as long as you're connected to access your account.…So you could be on your own computer, with your browser,…like we are right here, if you're following along with me,…when we set up our account,…we were automatically logged in with that new account,…and we arrive here at the main homepage.…If you're on a public computer,…say at the public library, for example,…you'd be able to open up any browser there and log in.…Let's see what that's like.…First, we'll log out if you're following along with me,…go up to the top right corner, you'll see your own…credentials up here.…
The name that you used to create the account,…mine, David Rivers, clicking there, drops down a menu,…and at the very bottom, you'll find, Log Out.…And that's going to take you to the sign in screen.…Notice in the address bar, it's app.box.com/login,…I'm not looking at the Box webpage or homepage,…instead I'm taken back to this.…Now if I wanted to go back and click in the address bar,…
- Creating a Box.com account
- Uploading files and folders
- Tagging files
- Searching for files
- Creating and editing documents with Box Edit
- Sharing links
- Assigning tasks
- Using Box for Office
- Installing Box Sync
- Using Box on a smartphone or tablet
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Store and View Files
3. Use Box Edit
4. Collaborate with Box
5. Use Box Apps
6. Go Mobile with Box
7. Use Box for Business
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.