Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Inviting the team to the project folder, part of Managing Projects with Box.
- I'm going to begin inviting members of the project team.…They are going to be collaborators,…and the way you do this is you step into the folder…that you want to invite people to, and then you invite them.…If we have people that I want to invite to current projects,…for example perhaps I have some project managers…who need to be able to see all of the projects,…or some people in management…that need to be able to see them all,…then with current project selected,…I would invite people,…and they would be invited to current projects.…
However, what I'd like to do…is invite the members of a project team…for our specific pilot project,…which is the Leed Certification Project.…I'm going to click to jump into that project,…if you notice the banner, it says I'm in Leed Certification,…and I'm going to invite people,…and notice it says invite to 2015-004-LEED Certification…at the top of the dialogue box, that's important…because I don't want to invite people to the wrong folder.…The first person I want to invite…is the co-owner of this folder,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Defining folders
- Inviting the team to the project folder
- Changing automated action settings
- Locking and unlocking files
- Commenting on files
- Assigning file-related tasks
- Managing project bidding with Box