This video discusses the exercise files and how to use them.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you'll be able to follow along exactly with me step by step as we move through the various chapters and movies in this course. So if you do plan on using them, I highly recommend placing them in a convenient location, such as right here on the desktop. Double click the Exercise Files folder and you'll see subfolders where we separated documents from images and marketing materials that we'll be working with in conjunction with Box. Now, if you don't have access to the exercise files, not to worry, you can follow along with me using your own files and in fact you may prefer to do so.
It's a great way to get up to speed quickly with Box. We have lots to cover, so let's get started.
- Creating a Box.com account
- Uploading files and folders
- Tagging files
- Searching for files
- Creating and editing documents with Box Edit
- Sharing links
- Assigning tasks
- Using Box for Office
- Installing Box Sync
- Using Box on a smartphone or tablet
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Store and View Files
3. Use Box Edit
4. Collaborate with Box
5. Use Box Apps
6. Go Mobile with Box
7. Use Box for Business
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.