Because Box is all about having anywhere access to your files and folders from any device so long as you're connected, it is important to get Box installed on your mobile devices to take full advantage. In this video, learn how to find the Box app in the appropriate online store and get it installed on a mobile device, specifically an iPad mini.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Well to really take advantage of the Box,…and having access to your files and folders…from anywhere on any device,…you'll want to get Box installed on your mobile…devices as well as your computer.…So, whether you have an Apple product, a Microsoft,…a Blackberry product, there is a Box app for your device.…I'm going to be showing you the iPad Mini.…And all you need to do, is go to the store for that device.…In our case, it's the App Store and there's my icon,…right down on the bottom-left hand middle section…of my screen.…
And tapping the App Store's going to open it up.…Next, I'm going to search for Box on the top-right…hand corner.…There it is.…Type in Box.…Tap the search button.…And the results, are going to be for my iPad,…but you'll notice that the Box app is also going to…work on my iPhone.…Box for iPhone and iPad is what I see.…Now there is a Box for Android,…there's a Box for Blackberry and other mobile devices,…including mobile browsers if you didn't have…any one of these specific devices.…
- Creating a Box.com account
- Uploading files and folders
- Tagging files
- Searching for files
- Creating and editing documents with Box Edit
- Sharing links
- Assigning tasks
- Using Box for Office
- Installing Box Sync
- Using Box on a smartphone or tablet
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Store and View Files
3. Use Box Edit
4. Collaborate with Box
5. Use Box Apps
6. Go Mobile with Box
7. Use Box for Business
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.